About Us

Our peopleAtlantic Pacific Fishing (Pty) Ltd (APF) is a Namibian registered company based in Walvis Bay.

The company has been formed through a Joint Venture which is 51% owned by Namibian long-term Horse Mackerel rights holders, Hefdy Group of Companies (Pty) Ltd., Joka Two Fishing (Pty) Ltd. and Namibia Seaweed Processing (Pty) Ltd. The remaining 49% is owned by Brandberg Namibian Investment Company (Pty) Ltd, which is held by China Fishery Group Ltd., a subsidiary of Pacific Andes International Holdings Ltd., based in Hong Kong.

APF owns and operates the fishing vessel, FV Leader, which is dedicated to fishing in Namibian waters. The company currently charters another vessel, the FV Sheriff, to assist with the fishing effort.